Double Dipping Tip for Tuesday: Photos and text for Facebook Page posts will now appear larger in the News Feed, rather than the smaller version that had appeared previously. Additionally, four photos from an album will be made visible at once — previously only three were included in album stories. So put more energy into sharing high-quality images, or risk being overlooked…
- Facebook to Launch Its Office Communication Tool ‘Facebook at Work’
- 87% of people turn to SEARCH first to get things done.
- Understanding the difference between Sales and Marketing
- 3 Ways to Level Up Your Marketing With Pokemon Go. SM Marketing
- 15 Hidden Snapchat Hacks & Features You’ll Wish You Knew About Sooner.