Double Dipping Tip for Tuesday: Photos and text for Facebook Page posts will now appear larger in the News Feed, rather than the smaller version that had appeared previously. Additionally, four photos from an album will be made visible at once — previously only three were included in album stories. So put more energy into sharing high-quality images, or risk being overlooked…
- Twitter Launches New ‘Threads’ Feature for Tweetstorms
- How to Use Instagram Live With Friends for Business
- Facebook adds a sound and music library you can use for video – ‘Sound Collection’.
- How to Bulk Invite your Facebook Friends to LIKE your Business Page.
- YouTube is launching a new video format called Reels