Double Dipping Tip for Tuesday: Photos and text for Facebook Page posts will now appear larger in the News Feed, rather than the smaller version that had appeared previously. Additionally, four photos from an album will be made visible at once — previously only three were included in album stories. So put more energy into sharing high-quality images, or risk being overlooked…
- FACEBOOK MESSENGER MARKETING FOR BRANDS with ENGAGEMENT
- Content Marketing Myths That Businesses Need To Stop Believing
- Periscope launching ‘Super Hearts’ as a way to tip broadcasters.
- What Is the New Archive Feature in Google Photos?
- Facebook to Launch Its Office Communication Tool ‘Facebook at Work’