Double Dipping Tip for Tuesday: Photos and text for Facebook Page posts will now appear larger in the News Feed, rather than the smaller version that had appeared previously. Additionally, four photos from an album will be made visible at once — previously only three were included in album stories. So put more energy into sharing high-quality images, or risk being overlooked…
- How to clear your iPhone’s storage space for iOS 11
- What the FTC’s latest endorsement disclosure actions mean for marketers
- Google Chrome will turn off autoplay videos with sound to improve your browsing experience
- How to Successfully Build a Content Marketing Strategy
- No one is using Facebook stories, so Facebook is borrowing Instagram’s – Post your story to both places at once.