Double Dipping Tip for Tuesday: Photos and text for Facebook Page posts will now appear larger in the News Feed, rather than the smaller version that had appeared previously. Additionally, four photos from an album will be made visible at once — previously only three were included in album stories. So put more energy into sharing high-quality images, or risk being overlooked…
- If you’re not using Google Chrome’s permanent ‘Mute Site’ feature, you’re not using Chrome at its best.
- 9 Emotional Hooks That Will Make Your Content 10x Better
- Instagram is testing screenshot alerts for stories
- Publishers eye push notifications in aftermath of Facebook news feed changes
- Is Our Social Media Terminology About to Change?