Not all social media roles are created equal. The lines between the roles of community managers versus social media managers often get blurred. Many organizations use the terms interchangeably and assume that a social media manager will manage community and that a community manager will be strategic in social media. That isn’t always the case. […]
- If you’re not using Google Chrome’s permanent ‘Mute Site’ feature, you’re not using Chrome at its best.
- 9 Emotional Hooks That Will Make Your Content 10x Better
- Instagram is testing screenshot alerts for stories
- Publishers eye push notifications in aftermath of Facebook news feed changes
- Is Our Social Media Terminology About to Change?