Not all social media roles are created equal. The lines between the roles of community managers versus social media managers often get blurred. Many organizations use the terms interchangeably and assume that a social media manager will manage community and that a community manager will be strategic in social media. That isn’t always the case. […]
- How to clear your iPhone’s storage space for iOS 11
- What the FTC’s latest endorsement disclosure actions mean for marketers
- Google Chrome will turn off autoplay videos with sound to improve your browsing experience
- How to Successfully Build a Content Marketing Strategy
- No one is using Facebook stories, so Facebook is borrowing Instagram’s – Post your story to both places at once.