- How to clear your iPhone’s storage space for iOS 11
- What the FTC’s latest endorsement disclosure actions mean for marketers
- Google Chrome will turn off autoplay videos with sound to improve your browsing experience
- How to Successfully Build a Content Marketing Strategy
- No one is using Facebook stories, so Facebook is borrowing Instagram’s – Post your story to both places at once.
Category Archives: Blogs
Regulatory body addresses influencers’ responsibility in making disclosures and the sufficiency of platforms’ branded-content labeling tools. First, the FTC announced its first-ever settlement with social media influencers over a failure to properly disclose a brand endorsement deal. While the organization only penalized … Continue reading
No one is using Facebook stories, so Facebook is borrowing Instagram’s – Post your story to both places at once.
Facebook has apparently found a new approach to giving its Stories feature a much-needed shot in the arm: soon you’ll be able to just double-post your Instagram stories to Facebook directly from the Instagram app. As Mashable reports, some Instagram … Continue reading
Facebook has rolled out yet another new feature – Cover Videos. Cover Videos, like their still counterparts, Cover Photos, create a valuable venue for your brand to showcase its unique identity and promote your message. However, videos create a much … Continue reading