- Instagram Stories adds no-frills photo-only posting from mobile web
- Microsoft unveils special Skype version for freelancers and small business
- 6 Noteworthy Reasons to Outsource Web Development
- Instagram adds mid-feed preview tiles for Stories, tests new stop-motion camera feature
- Snapchat’s new context cards let you read reviews, book reservations, and more.
Category Archives: Blogs
No one is using Facebook stories, so Facebook is borrowing Instagram’s – Post your story to both places at once.
Facebook has apparently found a new approach to giving its Stories feature a much-needed shot in the arm: soon you’ll be able to just double-post your Instagram stories to Facebook directly from the Instagram app. As Mashable reports, some Instagram … Continue reading
Facebook has rolled out yet another new feature – Cover Videos. Cover Videos, like their still counterparts, Cover Photos, create a valuable venue for your brand to showcase its unique identity and promote your message. However, videos create a much … Continue reading