- Instagram Stories adds no-frills photo-only posting from mobile web
- Microsoft unveils special Skype version for freelancers and small business
- 6 Noteworthy Reasons to Outsource Web Development
- Instagram adds mid-feed preview tiles for Stories, tests new stop-motion camera feature
- Snapchat’s new context cards let you read reviews, book reservations, and more.
Tag Archives: communications strategies
New Consumer Behavior Data: 87% of people turn to SEARCH first to get things done. Mobile is key. Result: As marketers we have to connect the information we provide across screens, channels, and formats. And search, particularly on mobile, … Continue reading →
Most nonprofits understand the potential power of social media to connect with both old and new supporters, advocates, and clients. But few nonprofits can articulate the strategy behind the time they spend on blogging, Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube. All good … Continue reading →