- How to clear your iPhone’s storage space for iOS 11
- What the FTC’s latest endorsement disclosure actions mean for marketers
- Google Chrome will turn off autoplay videos with sound to improve your browsing experience
- How to Successfully Build a Content Marketing Strategy
- No one is using Facebook stories, so Facebook is borrowing Instagram’s – Post your story to both places at once.
Tag Archives: content
Regulatory body addresses influencers’ responsibility in making disclosures and the sufficiency of platforms’ branded-content labeling tools. First, the FTC announced its first-ever settlement with social media influencers over a failure to properly disclose a brand endorsement deal. While the organization only penalized … Continue reading