- Snapchat’s new context cards let you read reviews, book reservations, and more.
- How to Change Google Assistant to a Male Voice.
- How to clear your iPhone’s storage space for iOS 11
- What the FTC’s latest endorsement disclosure actions mean for marketers
- Google Chrome will turn off autoplay videos with sound to improve your browsing experience
Tag Archives: google+
Did you know? The Google Assistant can now be changed to sound like a male, and this is how to do it. Changing Assistant voices on your phone Hold down on your home button to prompt the Google Assistant Tap the circular blue … Continue reading →
If you’re a Google Photos user, you’ve may have seen a new feature called “Archive” show up in the app’s sidebar. if not, don’t stress—it’s just now rolling out and not everyone has it yet. Since it’s new, here’s a … Continue reading →
Though Traffic From Marketers and Users Is Light, Google Doubles Down on Investment Google+ launched brand pages six months ago, introducing new social lingo, including “hangouts,” “circles” and “+1s.” But strike up a conversation with a digital marketer these days, … Continue reading →