- Instagram Stories adds no-frills photo-only posting from mobile web
- Microsoft unveils special Skype version for freelancers and small business
- 6 Noteworthy Reasons to Outsource Web Development
- Instagram adds mid-feed preview tiles for Stories, tests new stop-motion camera feature
- Snapchat’s new context cards let you read reviews, book reservations, and more.
Tag Archives: influencers
Regulatory body addresses influencers’ responsibility in making disclosures and the sufficiency of platforms’ branded-content labeling tools. First, the FTC announced its first-ever settlement with social media influencers over a failure to properly disclose a brand endorsement deal. While the organization only penalized … Continue reading