- Snapchat’s new context cards let you read reviews, book reservations, and more.
- How to Change Google Assistant to a Male Voice.
- How to clear your iPhone’s storage space for iOS 11
- What the FTC’s latest endorsement disclosure actions mean for marketers
- Google Chrome will turn off autoplay videos with sound to improve your browsing experience
Tag Archives: Media
Snapchat today is introducing context cards, which add contextual information to geotagged photos and images shared in public stories. Snaps added to the regional Our Story feature, or those sent with the white-text, venue-specific geo filter, will include the cards … Continue reading →
If you’re a Google Photos user, you’ve may have seen a new feature called “Archive” show up in the app’s sidebar. if not, don’t stress—it’s just now rolling out and not everyone has it yet. Since it’s new, here’s a … Continue reading →
Regardless of what marketers say about social media, the rubber hits the road at budget time when they have to put their money where their mouth is. For B2B marketers, social media marketing ranks seventh in terms of budget importance trailing old-fashioned … Continue reading →